NDNC2016 Young Scholar Award
In order to arouse the enthusiasm of scientific research of young scientists, 10th International Conference on New Diamond and Nano Carbons “Young Scholar Award” would like to offer the man opportunity to highlight their recent works on an international stage through a combination of oral and poster presentations.
Who can apply?
All young researchers who do not have a doctoral degree (e.g. D.Sc, Ph.D) at the time of the meeting.
How to apply?
After the submission of your abstract, you could find the application form in the website of NDNC 2016 and fill it. This maximum one A4 page includes the following information:
• The name and affiliation of the applicant.
• The abstract title and ID of applicant.
• The current status of the applicant, e.g. bachelor student, master student, doctoral student.
• The stage of the current status, e.g. 2nd year doctoral student.
• The appeal point of the applicant, the quality of the work carried out by the applicant and the main reason why the applicant would get this award.
In addition to the highlighting of their work in the oral and poster programs, each:
• Gold Young Scholar Award winner will receive a cash prize of 2000RMB, and an Award certificate.
• Silver Young Scholar Award winner will receive a cash prize of 1500RMB, and an Award certificate.
• Bronze Young Scholar Award winner will receive a cash prize of 1000RMB, and an Award certificate.